- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Executive Assistant,SrAsscThe role of Executive Assistant will provide direct administrative support to the Head of IMS Business Operations and departmental administrative support at the direction of the Head of Business operations. The department covers global Business Operations so will have interactions with Europe, North America and APAC managers.
Duties will include:
- General administrative duties supporting the Head of IMS Business Operations and any of his direct reports as directed by him.
- Extensive diary management - proactively schedule and coordinate time including anticipating requirements and making the necessary arrangements (e.g. conference rooms, audio/visual equipment, presentation materials).
- Understanding of business needs to effectively prioritise conflicting appointments, including critical governance meetings.
- Compilation and formatting of reports and PowerPoint presentations for various high level meetings and executive committees.
- Establish and maintain files and records including highly confidential material.
- Answer and screen telephone calls to determine resolution with accurate message taking.
- Production of minutes as required.
- Administer travel bookings managing against agreed budgets
- Assist all staff with expenses and credit card reconciliation.
- Log and review departmental overtime raising any issues to the appropriate senior manager.
- Arranging EMEA departmental offsites, and any social or charity events for the department.
- Control and administer the invoice process ensuring appropriate validations and approvals are obtained.
- Ensure office supplies (stationary, IT software and hardware, blackberries etc) are efficiently ordered, managed and kept in stock, including cancelling any blackberry accounts when staff leave.
- Mange and coordinate any building moves working independently with GRS.
- Log any faults on the floor through CBRE and monitor their resolution.
- Assist with any changes required to the IMS Business Operations tab on IMS Connect liaising with the community owner in Boston.
- Represent IMS Business Operations as a member of the Buildings Committee (EMRT) and Collaborate Committee.
- This role would suit a junior candidate with previous experience in working as an Executive Assistant looking to further enhance their skills in perhaps their next EA role. The ideal candidate would be someone who has strong communication and interpersonal skills and interacts professionally and confidently with all levels of the organisation.
- Previous experience in providing administrative support with demonstrated knowledge of organisational methods and practices.
- Technical knowledge: Intermediate Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion at all times, and act as an ambassador to the function holder.
- Takes a high level of initiative
- Works independently and with minimal direction/oversight
- Works calmly and efficiently under pressure and deadlines
- Multi-tasks appropriately and effectively
- Highly detail-oriented
- Follows all assignments through to completion
- Consistently displays a positive attitude