F&BM - International Business Manager - VP
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 11 Dez 18
F&BM - International Business Manager - VP
CCBSI Business Management VP, Finance & Business Management
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries ("CCBSI") group currently focuses on U.S., Canadian and, most recently, European companies typically with revenues of over $500mm requiring traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. The group partners with investment bankers, credit and other product partners to offer customized and complex financing solutions to our clients.
The CCBSI Finance and Business Management team ("F&BM") is responsible for all aspects of financial planning, reporting and analysis along with the the organization, delivery, and execution of both strategic and tactical initiatives to support the business. The team partners closely with the CCBSI regional and industry groups, CCBSI senior management, and key product and functional partners throughout the firm.
The F&BM Business Management Vice President will play a key role in CCBSI's international growth agenda by leading projects and initiatives pertaining to CCBSI's expansion in Europe as well as managing ongoing business needs to help the Region Group Head drive business results. The role offers a high level of visibility in CCBSI, Commercial Banking and our partners.
- Support and partner with EMEA Group Head via tactical and strategic assistance to establish and drive CCBSI's business in Europe
- Support EMEA Group Head and Bankers with key finance and business management functions including project management, budget & forecasting, analysis of sales/management reporting and ad-hoc requests
- Collaborate with F&BM teams across Europe and the US and act as liaison for in-country Bankers and partners to ensure coordination across all critical aspects of F&BM including budget, sales performance and project management
- Support the F&BM team to develop, implement and execute key reporting to be leveraged by all levels within CCBSI, as well as senior management in CIB and EMEA. Ensure specific focus on EMEA
- Oversee and maintain the group portfolio to ensure timely initiation of data quality requests and client and prospect transfers
- Act as a local extension between F&BM and the business group by working on joint projects and managing communication between teams
- Proactively provide support to Bankers as it pertains to reporting questions including researching issues
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Prepare presentation materials to be shared with management, business groups and other relevant stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- Execution and project management skills - Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests. Scope projects and create workable project plans. Must be self-directed with the ability to explore innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner. Must be proactive, detail and results-oriented, and willing to drive change. Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Communications skills - Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills, a keen business acumen and the ability to synthesize "the story" for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas. Able to partner effectively with partners located across Europe and the US
- Problem solving skills - Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, gather and manipulate data, obtain consensus and implement change. Able to outline work process in a thoughtful and detailed manner. Intellectually curious with a genuine interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Technical and analytical skills - Able to produce accurate, error-free analysis and reporting. Understand business drivers and ensure that the groups' analyses are sound. Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data in Excel and from internal systems to develop strategic conclusions
- Leadership and interpersonal skills - Strong professional presence with the ability to interact and influence colleagues at all levels in the business. Able to collaborate with peer team members across business and staff areas at all levels, and achieve goals without direct control over all resources. Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others
- At least 6+ years of work experience
- Investment/Commercial banking or management consulting experience preferred
- Business management, finance and/or project management experience preferred
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint (PitchPro)
- Familiarity with internal JPMC systems (e.g. Dealworks, Client Central, CKC) is a plus
- Location: Paris, France
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer