up to £150k + bonus Summary
Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for exceptional FPGA engineers to join an elite global team to design and build the next generation of hardware solutions.
Collaborating with technologists and traders, you will provide hardware systems in areas such as fast networking, high performance compute and real-time acceleration. You will be expected to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a focus on co-designing hybrid hardware/software solutions.
They see technology as a key component of their continued success. The ideal candidate will have a mix of traditional RTL development and software skills, strong work ethic, and the drive to continually learn and improve. Requirements
- 5+ years' proven track record of hands-on FPGA development where you have taken ownership
- Solid knowledge of building reliable, high performance FPGA hardware systems
- 5+ years of SystemVerilog / Verilog / VHDL experience
- Good understanding of technology tradeoffs, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or related)
- Any of the following: Linux, scripting language proficiency (preferably Python), high level synthesis flows, familiarity with Jenkins CI / Github / ctypes / SWIG
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin
up to £150k + bonus