FS Talent & Organisation - Technology Consulting Manager/Senior Manager
- £68,000 to £114,000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 07 Sep 17
Accenture are growing their People and Change team in Financial Services and are looking for experienced professionals with a proven background in delivery of one or more of the leading Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions (i.e. Fusion, SuccessFactors, Workday) within the Financial Services sector. Accenture have a number of roles available for candidates with a strong background in creating and delivering robust end-to-end HR solutions
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
Accenture are growing their People and Change team in Financial Services and are looking for experienced professionals with a proven background in delivery of one or more of the leading Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions (i.e. Fusion, SuccessFactors, Workday) within the Financial Services sector. Accenture have a number of roles available for candidates with a strong background in creating and delivering robust end-to-end HR solutions.
The HCM Technology Consulting Manager/Senior Manager plays a critical role in leading Accenture's clients through their HR transformation journey. This person will operate alongside client Business and IT stakeholders to understand relevant business and technology needs, shape and drive successful delivery in conjunction with Accenture HCM system specific technical experts.
What responsibilities will you have?
Successful candidates will have a solid understanding of HCM technologies and current trends in the marketplace. They will have an HCM systems integration background ideally within Finance Services and a proven track record in delivery. They can expect to be responsible for:
· HCM client advisory, solution architecture and system design activities
· Shaping end-to-end technology solutions for HCM engagements
· Leading/managing the delivery of HCM programmes and projects within the Financial Services sector
· Creation and implementation of strategies, approach and plans across all phases of the software delivery lifecycle
· Defining and implementing project Governance and Mobilisation strategies for HCM engagements
· Contributing to the growth of the People and chance practice
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Candidates will have a passion for HCM technology along with strong commercial acumen and possess the following HCM transformation experience:
· Proven ability to lead a programme/project that has successfully delivered one or more complex HCM system implementations (ideally in a Financial Services environment)
· Thorough understanding of HR solutions from operating model through process design, to functional knowledge of HR and how they are enabled by HCM technologies
· HCM solution architecture experience
· In depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies. Knowledge of SaaS models (and agile methodologies) vs. the more traditional on premise HCM models
· Experience in delivery of one or more of the following HCM systems: Fusion, SAP, SuccessFactors or Workday. Candidates should also have functional experience gained through multiple deliveries of one or more modules (e.g., HCM, Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning, Payroll and Compensation)
· Experience in other digital HR technologies e.g. mobile, analytics, portal, collaboration, case management or document management
· Strong problem solving skills:
o Demonstrated ability to approach a business/technical problem in a structured manner and propose workable solutions
o Demonstrated ability to absorb and process information quickly
o Demonstrated ability to define innovative solutions
Additionally, candidates will have:
· Exceptional client facing experience with the ability to build and maintain/own client relationships
· Project/programme management experience (Prince 2 and/or PMP Certification beneficial) with an understanding of mobilising and delivering large scale, complex HCM systems
· PMO experience (mobilisation & setup, ‘master PMO’ service, planning experience)
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to facilitate client discussions and quickly create consensus with senior client stakeholders
· Wide experience in delivering high quality and insightful client presentations bringing thought leadership to the table
· Experience advising on the technology implications on Enterprise Business Solutions/Blueprint including evaluation, selection and planning
· Prior consulting experience or demonstrated ability to work in a consulting environment
· Demonstrated career progression to date
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Excellent degree results or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.