FX Options - Business Analyst
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS UK
- 13 Jan 19
Are you passionate about bridging the gap between the business and IT? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and collaboration with globally distributed teams? We are looking for someone like that to:
- Engage proactively with the FX Options Business to identify change requirements and contribute to the overall product design.
- Setup and maintain a process for projects/stakeholders to submit requests for new features.
- Build up and leverage strong working relationships with business partners such as Sales, Trading, COO, Operations and IT.
- Maintain FX Options trading products. Facilitate testing and seek/provide final sign off.
You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange IT team, based in London. We develop IT solutions for Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates trading that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the business management teams, our control functions and other IT teams.
- experience in FX Options trading systems, risk management and trade lifecycle systems-- especially1st and 2nd Generation Exotics
- 3+ years in BA environment with particular emphasis on Trading, Risk Management, Front-to-back processing, Operations and Cash Management, and respective Control functions.
- Proven track record for executing a structured approach, conceptual and analytical focus, and strong ability to understand complex front-to-back process setup and dependencies
- Engaged in supporting full project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, testing and implementation
- a firm understanding of and hands on experience with financial trading products such as FX Options, Spot, Forwards, Swaps.
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- a great communicator, who knows how to speak with people at all levels and in different roles in IT and business
- a multi-tasker, who is well organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment