- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Okt 18
FX & EMG Support Lead # 117797
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Application support lead for the FX & EMG businesses based in London.
- Providing Seamless, continuous application support for both existing and new applications.
- Delivering face to face communication to the senior business stakeholders.
- Manage the external vendor engagement.
- Ensuring the vendor meets all applicable KPIs and other measures.
- You will provide the best possible service via the vendor engagement to our business partners.
- Drive improvements through innovation and tooling including robotics and AI.
- Build a premier support team through training, innovation, process and procedure.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
She/he will have:
- Experience of running a front office application support team.
- Experience of successfully handling large vendor engagements.
- FX & EMG product knowledge ideally gained through supporting large product line.
- Detailed working knowledge of ITIL and DevOps practices.
- Experience of building high performing support teams.
- Self-Motivated, critical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience managing a support team.
- Deep understanding of support concepts with an ability to quickly learn new applications.
- A consistent record of driving improvements within a support team to streamline process, improve stability and providing class leading support.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
For more information visit Technology Careers .