Facilities Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every single day. We operate in EMEA.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Oversight of third party Facilities Management Service Provider who is responsible to plan, schedule and execute the maintenance and operations of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection (MEPF) systems in the facilities.
- Manage the third party Service Provider regarding MEPF Maintenance and Operation using appropriate SLA and KPI performance criteria and measurements.
- Lead, Control and Oversight of MEPF Infrastructure related projects: Deliver Statement of Work, review install, review completion/closeout process, handle handover process.
- Support Project Manager in delivery of projects in compliance with internal Guidelines, incl. delivery of Statement of Work.
- Review and approve the annual maintenance requirements and schedules for the operations and maintenance, the associated concurrent and annual Power Down (PD) activities and Integrated Service Tests (IST).
- Handle and review Risk Review processes as Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment, Third Party Risk Management, etc.
- Credit Suisse main interface with Datacenter Colocation Provider and attend monthly meeting, work closely with internal IT Department
- Build and maintain policies and procedures
- Work with GFM (Global Facilities Management) teams and outsourcing partners to devise, plan and implement actions to improve standards in accordance with existing policies and procedures and to increase cost-effectiveness
- Understand developments and trends in Maintenance and Operations that may have application or impact on Credit Suisse
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering, or relevant technical field. Professional Licensing resp. Chartered Engineer preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Facilities operations and maintenance
- Strong experience of working with third party Service Provider to deliver MEPF Maintenance and Operations services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills is required
- Being able to work as a part of a remote dynamic team
- Construction and Project experience would be a plus
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success