What will you be doing?
• Being a trusted advisor and recognised expert to Finance and technology colleagues regarding Finance business architecture strategy
• Driving business outcomes for the Financial Control function, through a strategic lens
• You will pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement, develop the conversation and challenge the status quo
• Narrating and championing the GTB delivery journey
• Providing guidance and support to Finance Business Architecture Analyst within the team;
• Presenting and influencing key stakeholders at the Design Authority and other governance forums.
• You will be responsible for specific designs for GTB program, facilitate design workshops and prepare topics for the programme wide design authority
• Working closely with Programme Managers, Business / Line SME’s and Business Analysts to understand requirements including the linkage to system, data and process change
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of finance transformation / Large data and Reporting programs and command of project management techniques (Agile, Lean, Six Sigma)
• Experience of Financial reporting requirements under IFRS and Regulatory requirements and knowledge of reporting (e.g. Statutory Reporting, FINREP, GSIB, BOE)
• Strong data manipulation skills including Excel and experience using data manipulation and reporting tools (e.g. Qlikview, Business Objects, Lumira, SmartView, Tableau, SQL, SAS)
• Knowledge of Financial Reporting (e.g. Statutory Reporting under IFRS, FINREP, GSIB, BOE), Finance processes including consolidation / Inter-company, systems and technologies
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Previous Financial services experience, within retail and/or investment banking
• Appreciation of data principles, including data modelling and data design
• Ability to demonstrate a range of styles and techniques in leadership and communications, including influencing and negotiating with a broad set of stakeholders
• Professional Accounting qualifications or equivalent
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.