Finance Business Partner - Asset Management - London
London, England, Großbritannien
Presenting a unique opportunity for a candidate to join a reputable Asset Manager as a Finance Business Partner. The role will focus on financial performance and applicants should have prior experience working as a Business Partner/Management Accountant ideally within Financial Services, but other industries will be considered. The candidate will be fully qualified with either an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification.
This role has become available following internal mobility.
- Preparation of the Group’s monthly performance reports for Management and Board reporting
- Formal monthly results analysis pack, and associated reviews
- Inward facing Outlooks for internal finance consumption
- Help drive and shape the analytics agenda, driving regular and impactful insight through collaborating across the Functions
- Review and improve process with a view to gaining efficiencies
- Responsible for delivery of monthly Functional Bill, moving the costs to be on a consumed basis
- Budgeting and Forecasting – assist and eventually lead the revised annual forecast, medium term plan, and short term plan
- Development and realisation of cost saving initiatives
- Identifying, recommending and implementing improvements in process efficiencies
- Taking a key role in the Group’s strategic agenda
- Market and peer group analysis
- Balance sheet ownership
- Various ad hoc responsibilities
- Prior Business Partnering/Management Accounting experience – any industry will be considered
- Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Strong academic background
This is a company that invests heavily in their employees and so culture is taken very seriously. Candidates must work well with both internal and external stakeholders, have transparency, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
Please submit your CV if you are interested and I will respond to you ASAP.