Finance Change Intra Month Balance Sheet/ Valuation In Resolution Project Manager (VP)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
The bank is currently engaged in cross regional workstreams in order to meet its regulatory commitments to implement capabilities required for delivering Intra Month Balance Sheet (IMBS) / Valuation in Resolution (VIR).
- We are looking for a senior project manager/business analyst to perform the role of facilitating the project for the Product Control (PC) function in the EMEA region as well as documenting the PC IMBS "run book" and the necessary controls.
- Input into Business Requirements Document (BRD) for all releases by working closely with product controllers to understand and document their requirements.
- Collaborate with IT business partners to define the work packages and understand the delivery timelines.
- Raise issues or risks in a timely manner and track internal and external dependencies while escalating items at risk when necessary.
- Contribute to producing all necessary project artifacts including Project Charters, Project Initiation Documents, and Design Authority compliance.
- Develop/review test cases/scripts align to functional requirement.
- Perform functional testing and analyze defects in collaboration with IT teams and assist with end user testing.
- Recommend, develop and implement process improvements and controls.
- Contribute to any necessary business partner working groups, operating committees and sponsor update meetings.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Extensive experience of Product Control/Valuations/ Transformational Change & IT experience in a leading Investment Bank setting.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with a good understanding of Product Control processes, in particular daily P&L process, ledger close processes, and related controls.
- Results-oriented with a strong track record of leading change projects.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, trade lifecycle events, trading P&L processes.
- Pre-existing knowledge of Credit Suisse CFO Infrastructure is preferable.
- Detailed understanding of the Project Lifecycle and are a Business Analyst.
- Exhibits strong communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills, and can interact with senior internal clients.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success