Finance Systems Accountant
- Up to £450/day
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Gresham Hunt
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Bank in their search for a Finance Systems Accountant. On an 6 month contract you will be tasked with the implementation of at new Asset Finance loan origination and reporting system in Finance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- A detailed knowledge of accounting principles (must be able to view transactions within the Asset Finance system and understand the related accounting outputs.
- Be able to ensure a smooth integration with general ledger and reporting processes.
- Ideally you will also have exposure to different Banking systems, ideally Casiopae, but this is not a prerequisite.
- Experience in delivering strategic change processes to allow for the development of good practices across a finance function.
- The ability to see the end goal whilst being able to manage different aspects of a change project.
- Detail oriented that can also face off to stakeholders to ensure resolution of any issues.
- Good project management skills and manage timelines whilst working independently.