£55,000 + bonus + benefits
International Investment Manager
A global investment manager is seeking to hire a newly qualified Accountant to join their Financial Accounting team on a permanent basis. The firm have grown significantly over the past 10 years and invest purely into renewable energy including solar, wind and waste to energy.
This role will be a great 1st step out of audit into industry. Equally, those who have qualified in industry and looking to develop their skillset further are invited to apply.
Hybrid working on offer as well as career progression into other areas of finance.
The role involves:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs for a portfolio of companies
- Assist with the onboarding and management of third-party clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, and provide information and explanations as required
- Preparation of quarterly reporting for Head Office companies
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Work closely with Asset Management team to ensure forecasts and budgets are updated and correct
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast)
- Apply technical accounting and regulatory knowledge to the preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors