Financial Acctng Cons
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Take a lead in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and initiatives, which affect the Regulatory Reporting & wider Finance team.
- Ensure all FCA and European regulatory reporting is in accordance with the relevant requirements.
- Standardising the documentation for the local regulatory reporting and managing the periodic updates and reviews of those documents.
- Re-engineer legacy manual processes and to be compliant with corporate end user computer tools (EUCT) standards.
- Assist with daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by local regulatory bodies in region (EMEA). These tasks will primarily focus on supervisory reporting.
- Assist with tasks within daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by US regulators.
- Assisting in the review processes for the above Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to identify & implement improvements to enhance control and better utilize systems capabilities.
- Provide leave of absence cover for the production of other deliverables within the department as appropriate in order to satisfy internal control framework requirements.
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Market Skills and Certifications
- Qualified accountant.
- Strong academic background and degree educated.
- Banking or financial services industry experience highly preferable
- Experience of or exposure to FCA and European regulatory reporting, particularly COREP and liquidity returns.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
- Ambition for a career as an accounting professional within the financial services industry
- Excellent Excel skills and comfortable manipulating large quantities of data.
- Honesty and integrity in all aspects of their work.
- Strong communicator.
- Intuitive; Fast leaner with good problem solving skills.
- Good time management & organisational skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.