• Contribute to the delivery of GFCC’s annual Oversight and Assurance program.
• Support the completion of relevant testing of regional control monitoring plans.
• Support regional teams with the preparation of testing.
• Draft O&A control monitoring reports highlighting key observations/trends from testing.
• Engage with senior internal stakeholders to agree a remedial plan for any identified issues, agree action owners and timely execution.
• Support GFCC in the wider financial crime compliance framework (including AML, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Tax Evasion and Intra-Group Information Sharing).
• Support the co-ordination and scheduling of annual testing and appropriate workflows to ensure the O&A activities are performed as efficiently as possible and in line with the Oversight & Assurance Framework
• Stay afloat of Financial Crime trends, including global regulatory developments, industry best practises and geo-political issues relevant to the Group’s control framework
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Degree educated (or equivalent level).
• Financial Crime Compliance experience/qualifications preferred but not essential.
• Personable and confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical with very good attention to detail.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
• High preference for French speaking/written skills