Front-Office Credit, Rates Clearing IT - Python & C# Developer
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 17 Jan 19
Front-Office Credit and Rates Clearing IT - Python and C# Developer - 6 months - London Essential skills * C# development and the Microsoft .NET framework * Python development experience * Experience of Front-Office, Credit, Rates Clearing * Experience building and maintaining Web API's * TDD * Strong interest in automated testing and deployment * Continuous integration (Team city, Cruise Control, etc.) * SQL * Computer science and design patterns fundamentals. * Web development
Front-Office Credit and Rates Clearing IT - Python and C# Developer - 6 months - London
The team is looking for a Python and C# developer to work on all aspects of the platform. This will include the various processes that run on the server, the database, the infrastructure and Web UI enhancements.
The right candidate will be a strong driver for Agile development and for automated testing. There will be daily collaboration with developers, business analysts and other development teams so strong communications skills would be required.
We are looking for someone able to take ownership of projects and developments, able to propose constructive solutions and implement them. The right candidate will be proactive in discussing issues and helping colleagues in all locations. At times, it will be necessary to drive change in other teams and to unblock issues - a proactive personality and can-do attitude are essential in this.
- C# development and the Microsoft .NET framework
- Python development experience
- Experience of Front-Office, Credit, Rates Clearing
- Experience building and maintaining Web API's
- Strong interest in automated testing and deployment
- Strong communication and requirements analysis skills
- Experience with continuous integration (Team city, Cruise Control, etc.)
- Solid computer science and design patterns fundamentals.
- Web development experience
Advantageous skills (These are not mandatory)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SOA
- Experience with memory profiling
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with speed and memory optimization.
- Full project and application lifecycle experience.