Front Office C# Developer - Equity Derivatives & Algo Trading – London AVP (£75K - £85K PLUS BONUS)
- £75,000 - £90,000 Plus Bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
The Equity Derivatives and Trading division of an investment bank based in the city with a software house environment has an opportunity for a Strat Developer to join the team in London. My client is interested in speaking to you if you are a strong technologist with a passion for finance and proven experience of effective delivery. This is a unique opportunity to work within the business while still leveraging technology to enhance the profitability of the trading desk.
The individual will primarily assist the Stock Borrow Loan and Secured Financing FO teams with optimisation of workflow and efficiency initiatives in order to scale the business. The culture will be fast paced and dynamic. While technology is the primary responsibility there is an equal importance on business domain knowledge and the individual will need to demonstrate a desire and interest to continually develop in this area.
- Hands on strategic platform build out, and ongoing support of tooling for analysing and optimising current business constraints around Collateral, Funding, Inventory, NSFR, LCR
- Design and implementation of solutions to scale client base and improve platform robustness
- Liaising with the Equity Finance trading, Capital & Liquidity Management, COO, & Technology teams to clarify requirements and collaboratively design solutions to ongoing challenges.
- Strong to expert knowledge and experience of C# .NET development
- Business minded with track record of delivering robust and scalable full stack technology solutions
- Ability to work autonomously and within globally distributed teams
- Strong problem solver with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and follow industry trends for best practice
- Knowledge of Repo, SBL or Secured Financing
- Experience of Microsoft stack (C#, WCF, WPF, SQL Server)
- Experience with data analysis, modelling, visualisation
- Experience with Big Data concepts and technologies
- Experience of web based technologies (HTML5, NodeJS)
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV to John Mullen. Email: jomullen@teksystems(.com) or give me a call on: 0203 530 9019