Front Office Developer - FX/Rates - Banking
- £100,000 to £130,000
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Scope AT
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
A front office developer is required with a desk/quantitative background working directly with traders.
Must have significant experience on the trading floor and ability to design and implement high quality business-focused pricing solutions.
The role will work closely traders, senior stakeholders and deliver quantitative projects for the Rates business:
- Develop Excel-based prototypes, leading to proof of concept releases, etc.
- Testing / debugging and maintenance of quantitative libraries product analytics.
- Design, implementation of pricing and modelling techniques for the Rates & FX Flow businesses.
- PhD or MSc degree computing, maths or engineering from an academically respected institution
- Strong Excel development skills; functional programming would be a distinct advantage
- Successful track record of delivering quantitative projects within an investment bank or Hedgefund.
- Knowledge of FX flows and Rates business is useful.
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found at http://www.scopeat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PN-SCOPEAT-25-04.18-1.4.pdf. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at www.scopeat.co.uk.