Full Stack Java Developer
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Infotel UK Consulting
- 12 Okt 18
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join on a full time basis in London. This opportunity is within the Investment Banking Domain
The Java developer role is primarily required to work on the integration project’s database, Java and Web Applications development, but it might involves maintaining the Client Contribution Java processes and web application tools, working closely with the other developers and business analysts in the team. The expected development will be focused on a new application to replace existing legacy applications upgrade and migration with new functionalities.
The role also requires an agile and test-driven approach to development with small sprints and ability to quickly change task.
- The candidate will also be required to take part in
- Designing, estimating and proposing solutions to solve integration issues.
- Assistance in functional testing within the team
- Write/Update technical specification and support procedures
Qualifications and experience
The candidate is required to be educated to Degree level, have extensive experience in the Java and web related programming language within Finance and/or Investment Banking.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and stored procedure programming with SQL server
- Ability to work with shell scripting in Linux
- Java programming with AngularJS, Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- JUnit testing
- Web Services
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Experience with Eclipse and continuous integration tools (Teamcity, SVN and ANT)
- General Fixed Income, Equity and Commodities products knowledge
Please apply on the link below