Full Stack Software Engineer - London (City)
Elite hedge fund based in London are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to build a web platform for their investors. They have been using data science and technology to forecast the future and discover valuable markets worldwide. Their work spans from insurance and securities to new ventures and investments. They already have an application that is used by investment allocators to understand the risks and returns of their investments.
They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic full stack developer who will use front-end, back-end and public cloud to build a data-driven solution for the most significant investment objectives faced by their clients. Responsibilities:
- You'll rigorously and creatively collaborate with the team to plan and develop, using tech such as Java, Typescript, React.js and others.
- You'll work with other parts of the business, such as engineering, marketing and business development, to plan and execute changes.
- You'll test and analyse solutions to big data challenges, portfolio management and data analysis and visualisation.
- Exceptional academic record from a top-tier university with a focus on Computer Science (or related subject).
- Complete understanding of Java, Python or C++.
- Strong communication skills.
- Financial experience is not essential.
- Central London office
- Highly competitive compensation
- Strong bonuses
- Strong pension scheme
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner