Full stack Python developer role – reports into the trading desk, not IT.
- Above Market Rate!!
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Jove International
- 27 Jun 18 2018-06-27
Python - Software Engineer - Quant Developer - world leading principal trading firm. In my experience this fund have never been been beaten on price when making an offer !!
This is a US proprietary trading firm with a reputation for having one of the most highly performant trading infrastructure platforms in the world of systematic quant trading today. They have a global operation but this hire is in their London office.
They calling this a Python developer role but they would consider developers and software engineers from a number of other technical backgrounds too, C++ might be the next best alternative tho. They are looking for a really great, 2-4 year level developer that can bring a fresh perspective to way this team build software.
The team have a collaborative and supportive culture and they are confident in their ability to teach this individual about how to run a successful systematic quant trading business.
- An independent and passionate software developer with expertise building systems from start to finish. Including an understanding of infrastructure, operating systems and software engineering.
- Strong academics – Computer Science degree from a top university. This team will also look for evidence of other achievements, such as experience competing in Olympiad competitions, open source contributions or maybe coding competitions.
- Evidence of building systems – ideally in Python or C++.
- It’s also felt than an interest in algorithms and basic mathematics would be useful, as they will be sitting in a team of Quant Researchers and Traders.
If you are curious or interested to find out more, please contact me - Mike Sherwin.
Mobile: +44 (0)7795 394 276
Email me at: email@example.com