Fund Accountant – London – £65,000
London, England, Großbritannien
Presenting a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant with a keen interest in Fund Accounting and the property funds industry. This highly progressive role sits within a business that has seen some of the most lucrative levels of growth across the industry. The business are open to candidates with either some pre-existing experience in fund accounting or candidates from an accounting practice with experience in consolidations. This role has become available following internal mobility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Oversee preparation of management accounts both at asset and fund level, including supporting files
- Preparation of fund level consolidations
- Bank debt covenant reporting
- Production of quarterly NAVs
- Cashflow forecasting and treasury work
- Plan year end audit including audit files and liaise with external auditors and clients
- Directly manage a small team of junior/trainee accountants
- Qualified Accountant with at least 1 year post qualified experience – ACA, CIMA or ACCA – or equivalent
- Strong technical accounting skills ideally with some consolidations experience
- Either recent experience in an accounting practice or as a fund accountant in-house or at a fund administrator – both will be considered equally
This client is well known in the industry for investing heavily in their employees and they pride themselves on having a positive attitude to work life balance. Longer term the role could develop into a more senior management level position with the chance to fast track your career in this market leading business.