Global Markets - Public Distribution - Digital Marketing Specialist - Analyst/Associate/VP - London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Public Distribution Strats team at Goldman Sachs is responsible for delivering digital products to our retail user base trading exchange listed products all across EMEA. We design and build, front to back, our highly scalable web platform offering retail users a best-in-class user experience. Having recently launched our innovative web platform www.gs.de we aim to disrupt the certificates and warrants market. Hence, we are looking for talents to grow the user base with us. Our team is composed of talented and passionate product managers, designers, and engineers working to transform the industry. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow our German user base by driving traffic to our site and improve conversion with a 10x growth mind-set
- Test and optimise marketing strategies and tactics for user acquisition with some support from outside marketing agencies
- Conceptualise and implement marketing funnels and constantly review key metrics relevant for driving conversions
- Work on partnerships with third parties to increase the take up of our rewards programme
- As part of the product management team you will work directly with developers to implement changes and experiments to improve conversions
- Work independently with various stakeholders including Compliance and Legal
- Apply your expertise and learnings to our other markets we are active in outside of Germany
- A minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience as a digital marketing expert working for a consumer facing e-commerce business or high growth start-up
- Expert knowledge of performance-based marketing with focus on driving traffic, sign-ups and conversions using all available marketing channels is essential
- Key areas of expertise: SEM, SEO, email marketing and PPC
- Preferred additional areas of expertise: social media marketing, audience building for re-targeting
- Basic understanding of German
WHY PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION STRATS
- Prior professional experience in the areas of retail investments / trading / structured products / warrants / CFDs is highly preferred
- Good understanding of GDPR helpful
- Good German skills highly preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Work on some of the most complex challenges in a start-up like environment within an established financial institution
- Learn from the foremost experts in finance, technology, and math who are diverse in their academic, ethnic, and social backgrounds
- Benefit from ongoing training, development, and mentoring to advance in your career
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity