Global Research, Summer Analyst London, United Kingdom Programme Overview & Job Description
Our Global Research organization supports its global institutional clients, working closely alongside our institutional sales and trading teams. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions. Our Global Research business is comprised of Equity, Credit and Macro Economic Research, and Investment and Derivatives Strategy that together, serve our global institutional client base.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Gain unique insight into specific industry sectors and/or tradable financial instruments and structures
- Develop the necessary confidence and experience to question and challenge senior managers of companies within your sector coverage
- Develop an understanding of the investment needs of a wide range of different clients in order to provide bespoke recommendations and solutions to help them meet their objectives
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation year of 2024
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential and a second European language may also be required for some roles
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programmes, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we'll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you. Our recruitment process
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve. What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We'll get back to you within two business days. We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package