Global Technology Corporate requires M&A Analyst
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Arkesden C&I
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Global Corporate, operating in the Technology sector, seeks Analyst with 1-3 years of Top Tier Investment Banking experience to join the internal M&A team.
The client is a dynamic, fast growing business within the Technology space.
Due to the growth of the business and a significant pick up in activity, Arkesden C&I are working with the head office investment/M&A team to add an Analyst with 1-3years of Top Tier Investment Banking experience to the team.
The role holder will assist the Investment Director in managing all new product development analytics and overseeing the entire investment cycle, and closely working with other teams and divisions involved in the process. The aim is to assist the senior management team with decision-making and achieve the corporate objectives.
- Understand in detail various cost and revenue factors as well as pricing assumptions on a country and sales channel basis
- Building case specific investment models in excel
- Helping the development teams work through key KPIs of the model
- Offer guidance to the development teams on whether a project meets the company’s investment criteria
- Directly supporting senior management during the approval process
- Produce regular performance information reports for the senior management team, as well as data analysis and reports required across the business
- Support any investor reporting
Industry knowledge is helpful but not essential.
- Strong proficiency in excel and power point
- Previous financial modelling experience and comfortable with calculating and assessing profitability and project return KPIs
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good communicator who builds strong working relationships
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, mathematics, accounting or other degree with a strong focus on numbers and analysis is a plus