- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FE International
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
FE International provides M&A advisory services for mid-market e-commerce, SaaS and content businesses. The company has become the pre-eminent advisor and valuation thought-leader in the industry. FE offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of pre-qualified international investors to drive demand and maximize value for the clients it represents. FE was founded in 2010 and ever since has grown exponentially, doubling in size and revenue annually. With headquarters in Boston and offices in London and Singapore, FE has a truly global footprint that delivers a world-class M&A advisory service on a local scale.
FE International is seeking a motivated and intelligent Graduate M&A Analyst to work within our growing Origination and Onboarding team. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about finance and has an active interest in technology.
The role will involve the execution of tasks such as: leading client communication, collation of financial information from clients, interrogation and evaluation of financial documentation to support the business vetting process. A successful candidate will be able to critically analyse financial and business data and will have a very good understanding of Microsoft Excel with strong attention to detail.
This candidate must be able to work in our London office and will not require an ongoing visa sponsorship.
- Work in a support capacity for all members of the Origination and Onboarding team;
- Work closely with potential clients to collate and organise business financial data;
- Lead client communication to verify profit and loss statements as well as other reports;
- Perform in-depth interrogation of client business financials and performance;
- Prepare business information memorandum (IM) in support of the Origination and Onboarding process.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 1-2 years of prior experience in similar roles within the financial services or technology industry;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics, math, accounting, or similar;
- CFA level 1/ACA/ACCA (or equivalent industry certifications).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Good understanding of financial/accounting principles (GAAP), both conceptual and practical;
- Ability to analyse profit & loss statements, balance sheets and communicate insight, patterns and trends;
- Extensive experience with MS Excel;
- Deadline-driven, and has a sense of urgency;
- Robust analytical skillset and naturally inquisitive;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 1 September 2018.