Graphic Designer - Contractor
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
You will be integral part of the team of brokers and marketing professionals working on the graphic design elements of some of the highest profile real estate transactions in the EU. Responsibilities:
Designing and producing various marketing materials (marketing books, brochures, invitations, labels, etc.) by laying out and editing text, formatting and inserting graphic elements, coordinating photography, maps, and other printed material while adhering closely to corporate standards.
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements
- Design degree (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of hands-on graphic design
- A portfolio of print design projects (PDF or web-based)
- An eye for subtle yet engaging print layouts and corporate aesthetics
- Mastery of InDesign style sheets, excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS5 Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and other tools/software required to produce multipage financial presentations and reports.
- Attention to detail and timely delivery of error-free drafts.
- Must be a team player but have also ability to work alone without supervision.
- Ability to preflight files for commercial print, knowledge of digital and offset printing processes.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient level Adobe Illustrator skills (maps and infographics).
- Ability to format multipage documents in MS Word.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate
- Previous work within an in-house department at banking or real estate firm.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Photo re-touching and color correcting skills in Photoshop.
- Digital photography experience (may be required to shoot real estate).
- PowerPoint presentations.
- Rudimentary IT knowledge.
- Some web development skills (HTML+CSS).
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.