A well established private market fund services firm in the city is looking for a Head of Business Development to join their growing business. The business is growing with strong client and commercial ambitions and this is a key role in the next stage of that development. You will be instrumental in guiding the EMEA business with local colleagues by offering a consultative and forward thinking approach that complement the traditions and expectations of the group.
- A proactive role, designing the sales strategy and owning relationships across EMEA
- Develop a strong pipeline of profitable opportunities across the region that align to clients needs across Private Equity, Real Assets, Private Credit, Capital Markets and Hedge Fudns
- Working with senior directors across the business including Marketing and Heads of Product the driving a highly engaging marketing plan, creation of insightful thought leadership and captivating marketing literature
- Develop strong relationships with Regional Head of EMEA (and other Regions), Country Heads, Regional BD Heads, peers and colleagues to ensure effective visibility and increased workability to deliver the jurisdiction and BD business plan
- Boosting the profitability of the client portfolio by ensuring the firm has covered every aspect of our clients operating modelas
Ownership of the EMEA growth and marketing strategy;
Provides leadership and management which is not only clear and powerful, but also ensures inclusion and mirrors the positive vision and values of SANNE;
Ensures professional development plan is in place for self and team members with clear understanding of roles and responsibilities.
Leadership and Talent Management
- Ownership of the EMEA growth and marketing strategy;
- Provides leadership and management of high operating team
- Ensures professional development plan is in place for self and team members with clear understanding of roles and responsibilities.
- Established relationships across European fund managers operating in Alternatives / Private Capital
- High market profile in the alternatives community, which include law firms, accountants, advisors, etc.
- Past experience important, having acted in the capacity as a trusted “advisor” typically in: Fund Administration, Law, Accountancy, Banking and Advisory
- Proven track record of building long term relationship and driving sales
- Ability to drive of high performing sales teams
- Ability to operate in a Player / Manager capacity
- Well established industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of asset servicing industry with a key focus on Custody and ancillary services