The candidate will need to be able to span the spectrum of Foreign Exchange from strategy through to risk management.
- Developing best practice (including hedging instruments and strategies) factoring external environmental and macroeconomic changes
- Identification, measurement and control of risks
- Valuation of net exposures and hedging instruments
- Deployment of appropriate technologies, vendors and process enhancements
- Circa 15 years of experience working in finance, treasury or risk (with a focus on the management of FX risk)
- At least 5 years working for a non-financial institution
- Understanding of FX regulatory requirements, particularly in illiquid currency markets, spanning numerous global jurisdictions
- Experience working for a multinational company
- Exposure to Treasury Management Systems (e.g. Quantum, SunGuard)
- Understanding of accounting principles such as Hedge Accounting and FX decision making
This is a senior position within a well-established and well regarded department reporting into an UK based Head of Treasury Risk. The role comes with a substantial compensation package befitting the seniority of the role.
The firm is looking to commence interviews imminently, if you are interested in applying please respond with your CV or contact me directly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org