Our client a leading Asset Manager is currently looking to hire a dynamic an talented Head of Multi Asset Portfolio Management to join their award winning team in Dublin. The person will manage a team of fund Portfolio managers covering Equity, Fixed income and multi asset.
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing multiple assets across a suite of products including an Asset Allocation programme. This encompasses analysing investing accordingly across Equity, Fixed Income and Alternative Markets.
The duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- To help manage the Asset Allocation programme for a suite of mutual funds, oversee the buying and selling of investments with heavy emphasis on risk management.
- To be part of the multi manager team and be a named portfolio manager in a number of products
- To take create a buy list across allocated multi-asset fund research areas.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years in investment management across Multi-Asset Portfolios
- Extensive experience in multi asset fund of fund portfolio management.
- Quantitative/Business based University Degree.
- CFA qualification is advantageous.
To dicuss this outstanding and unique opportunity further - please contact David McBride email@example.com