Hedge Fund Sales Manager
- Competitive + bonus + share options
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 29 Aug 17
Edgefolio is a leading fintech in Asset Management. We deliver sophisticated web-based solutions that bring efficiency and clarity to the industry. We are rapidly growing, and are are looking for a self-starter that can manage their own sales pipeline. This role will require a good understanding of the hedge fund space and therefore some experience in the finance industry is a must. You will be expected to understand how the products add value to potential clients, and have the necessary skills to initiate calls and meetings, as well as manage the relationship until the sale is closed, and beyond.
Candidates must possess the necessary sales experience as well as be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Pitch various Edgefolio products to stakeholders in the hedge fund space.
- Devise sales strategies and recommend process enhancements if necessary.
- Have effective outreach into existing sales channels, we have the leads already!
- Maintain own sales pipeline and grow existing client relationships through post-sale engagement, as well as offering new Edgefolio products as they are released to market.
- Set ambitious sales targets and meet monthly sales quotas. Be metric driven.
- Identify key internal stakeholders and develop routines that enable effective alignment, communication and collaboration.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- 3+ years of sales or client facing experience
- Understanding of Asset Management and/or Enterprise software sales
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Existing network in Asset Management
- Startup experience/understanding
- Highly demanding, entrepreneurial and varied work environment
- Opportunity to make your mark in a young, fast growing company
- Lunch, healthy work life balance, travel opportunities
- Equity/options - we want all our employees to be shareholders