Hybrid Revenue & Wealth Planning Administrator - London
Do you have experience in working with revenue and Intelligent Office system? Ready to "allocate" the time on investing in your new career? Then we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Revenue & Wealth Planning Administrator who will report into the Team Leader of the Wealth Planning Support team. You will bring a significant amount of experience in dealing with revenue and assets, along with attention to detail and superb work ethic.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
What you'll do
- To accurately enter the revenue element of all new business into the Intelligent Office database and deal with any resulting queries from the Financial Planning Administration team, the Financial Planners and the Finance Department.
- To accurately enter all other revenue types and Fees into the Intelligent Office database and deal with any resulting commission queries from the Financial Planning Administration team, the Financial Planners and the Finance Department.
- To process all receipts into the Business Management module of the Intelligent Office database, and ensure they are in the correct accounting period.
- To record commission and bank statements in the revenue tracking spreadsheet daily.
- To raise all client and provider Fee invoices and dispatch once approval has been received from the Finance Department.
- To regularly liaise with the Finance Department on all revenue processing and keep them informed of progress.
- To ensure accuracy of all revenue data and amend where necessary.
- To scan all commission statements and remittances and maintain current month files.
- To escalate any revenue issues that cannot be resolved to the Financial Planning Team Leader.
- To maintain the Intelligent Office Aged Debt report and ensure that all monies due are chased from product providers, via the Financial Planning Administration team and the Financial Planners where necessary. To ensure that Intelligent Office is updated to remove any amounts that are no longer due, either by processing receipts, credits notes, adjustments or write-offs.
- To inform Financial Planners Administrators and Financial Planners when unexpected Clawbacks are received to ascertain if they are correct. Liaise with providers on any that are in error and ensure that statements are amended.
- To contact product providers and obtain copy commission statements where necessary, and in time to meet month end deadlines.
- To produce and distribute month end sales and management reports and to provide ad-hoc reports to staff and management where required.
- To carry out Quarterly invoicing process for ongoing clients.
- To process new business from submission to completion in adherence to the service standards and operational Wealth Planning procedures and activity management.
- To scan and save all client documents in Intelligent Office or appropriate electronic filing system in line with the agreed file structure.
- To carry out administrative tasks for the Financial Planning team where required, including answering the telephones, opening, scanning and distributing the post, scanning hard copy files, shredding documents and binding reports, where necessary.
- Where required, accurately maintain client personal details and policy information and update on the Intelligent Office database.
- To deal with enquiries raised by providers, advisers and other members of staff.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by line management or directors.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- A-C grade in GCSE, or equivalent, in Mathematics and English
- Experience in working within an financial background, life office or associated environment. Ideally a minimum of 3 to 5 years.
- Knowledge and use of Intelligent Office Database.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Higher Education qualification.
- Good IT skills, especially with the Microsoft Office suite
- Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice.
- Good administration skills, with high level of accuracy and attention
What you'll be like
- Excellent administration skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn processes and procedures.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and time effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously and pro actively.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
If this sounds like you then please apply today!