IBD, Transaction Banking, EU Liquidity Product Sales Specialist - Vice President, Frankfurt
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS TRANSACTION BANKING (TxB)
We aim to build a modern and digital-first transaction banking solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We're a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury. The Team
The liquidity product team is responsible for developing innovative cash management solutions including physical cash concentration, virtual accounts and cash flow analytics. We are thought leaders, bringing new ideas and insights to clients to help them achieve a leaner, smarter treasury The Role
The role covers 2 areas of responsibility. The primary area of responsibility is acting as product sales specialist for liquidity (LPSS). The LPSS will bring industry expertise and the voice of the client to the TxB organization, provide input into the design of new European liquidity products, develop go to market strategies and related marketing material, identify client opportunities, partner with sales on client pitches, design sophisticated liquidity solutions and help drive complex liquidity implementations.
The second area of responsibility is acting as the Head of Product for the EU. In this part of the role, the LPSS will coordinate the EU product strategy with the global product heads and act as local liaison with bankers, sales, auditors and regulators. Basic Qualifications:
- Proven subject matter expert in liquidity products and cash management solutions, including virtual accounts and notional pooling
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape related to Liquidity
- Track record of designing and implementing complex liquidity solutions, including multi-currency notional pools
- Experience in driving and maintaining relationships with Corporate Treasurers
- Understanding of current liquidity products industry landscape, including Virtual Accounts
- Ability to partner with product leads across the product development lifecycle, serving as the voice-of-the-client
- Experience in developing business marketing and communication strategy
- Experience in leading client round tables, white boarding, design think workshops, etc.
- Ability to drive revenue opportunities for TxB products across client base as well as client strategy
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders across the firm to deliver "One Goldman Sachs" to clients
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Self-starter able to drive a European go-to-market strategy
- Good understanding of European payment products
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Team player with ability to collaborate with business and cross-divisional partners
- Self-motivated individual interested in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Good understanding of the risks related to Liquidity products and solutions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity