ION eTrading Developer
- Up to GBP0.0 per annum
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career. Financial Markets eTrading has defined an exciting strategy and aggressive product roadmap. The FM eTrading Development Team is a specialist team responsible for the design and development of a proprietary set of systems that differentiates the Bank in its core markets.
Financial Markets eTrading has defined an exciting strategy and aggressive product roadmap. The FM eTrading Development Team is a specialist team responsible for the design and development of a proprietary set of systems that differentiates the Bank in its core markets. eTrading systems are aimed at numerous customer markets including external customers via the internet, sophisticated customers via API/point-to-point connectivity, internal users trading on behalf of customers around the globe and providing connectivity into multi-dealer platforms.
ION is a key component of this system providing pricing and trading integration for D2D and D2C markets, primarily for the Rates and Credit eTrading businesses. We are looking for a hands on ION platform specialist to help architect and upgrade our ION platform.
- Hands-on configuration, integration and development of ION eTrading components
- Platform re-engineering to provide a stable and maintainable platform for the business
- ION topology tuning to create and maintain a high performance platform
- Ability to provide L2 Production support
- Coordinate and organise changes with external vendors, markets, ECNs and infrastructure teams
- Writing documentation, user guides, regular demos
- Performing UVT with various groups during project go-live
- Ability to run projects end to end without monitoring
Skills & Experience
- Strong exposure to ION MarketView. MMI .NET, Connectivity Gateways, TOMS, PXE, REFDATA, VMO, MMS, PosKeeper and PreTradeVetter
- Experience of platform re-engineering, tuning and ION failover setup.
- Experience of ION perfmeter and RTD monitoring and tuning
- Linux experience including shell scripting
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of Fixed Income trading environment in Rates and/or Credit businesses
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a complex trading environment including pricing/trade capture issues from Desk.
- Constantly challenging and seeking ways to improve platform consistency and maintainability.
- Automate/build tools, to industrialize support of a cutting edge in-house trading platform.
- Development in Java using ION API would be an advantage but this is not a java development role.
A diverse culture We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...