IT Business Analyst - Insurance
- Gehalt:50-60k + typical benefits
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:17 Jul 18
Alexander Ash are working with a notable global risk management business based in the City of London that are looking for an experienced Insurance business analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Deriving, understanding and documenting business requirements prior to any project inception.
- Review the business requirements and ensure that the full IT and business impact has been assessed before passing into project initiation phase.
- Ensuring that business requirements and imperatives are correctly articulated and understood by the project manager, or development team in the case of small enhancements.
- Documenting requirements in a standard format in line with IT governance processes.
- Assess any business requirements with a view to the regional and local IT strategies.
- Assess, understand and document both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Form relationships with business subject matter experts, encouraging trust and transparency, during a project lifecycle.
- Mentorship of business analysts within the team.
- Actively contribute toward enhancement of the business analysis function within the IT Change Team including driving the standardization of artefacts and processes
- You must have strong Business analysis experience working within the insurance broking or underwriting business domain
- Demonstration of leading an analysis work stream for small to medium sized programmes involving aspects of business process change to evolve the business to a new target operating model
- Shaping of requirements in a way that the business can understand IT have everything captured
- Demonstration of involvement in the full project lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Demonstration of leadership to make things happen and meet deadlines and business expectations.
- Experience of industry IT products, broking platforms, underwriting platforms, integration standards, London market processing, etc.
- An understanding of Regulatory requirements within the London Market (CASS5, FCA controls, FATCA regulation, Solvency II)
- Demonstration of carrying out business analysis activities on large or very large sized programmes.