- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jun 18
IT Country Head for Private Banking UK # 113501
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- Accountable for all IT matters supporting the UK and Guernsey Private Banking businesses, supporting the definition of IT investment strategy, book of work prioritization, platform life cycle management, owning all platform components as well as functional and solution IT architecture. Platform strategy setting can also pertain to certain IT products affecting applications in non UK and Guernsey locations.
- Workforce strategy definition and execution.
- Support staff recruitment, onboarding, termination, talent development, retention and mobility.
- Work with IWM IT, regional IT, local management and local HR on compensation and performance management.
- Provide leadership, act as role model and mentor for local IT staff ensuring diversity and inclusion.
- Represent IWM MA UK IT in the regulatory and external audit matters, ensuring adherence.
- Accountable for the IT regulatory controls and external audit points owned by the CS UK & Guernsey Branch.
- Production stability and crises management, including incident handling, communication to stakeholders, disaster recovery and business continuity, service level agreements, access controls.
- Identify IT risks and ensure they are mitigated or managed.
- Implement and control adherence to CS and CS IT regulations (policies, standards, guidelines etc).
- Ensure IT Change programs and projects deliver as per the Business Requirements.
- Overall financial management accountability for the platform, including but not comprehensive, budget planning, cost allocation proposals and implementing sufficient controls to ensure IWM MA UK IT is managed within budget on both the portfolio and cost accounting side.
- Owner of all local IT vendor and software contracts, ensuring outsourcing compliance when using strategic vendors for services.
- Active member of different management committees: PB UK COO MC, IWM IT EMEA MC, UK IT MC, and IWM IT EMC.
- Close collaboration with IWM IT management in Zurich, SUB and APAC IT, key stakeholder in development of IWM IT platforms globally.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will be an experienced IT manager with strong commitment and the ability to work to one's own initiative.
- You will have knowledge of Private Banking.
- Understanding of T24 or similar core private banking systems.
- Experience in managing vendor and setting up complex contracts.
- Experience in ensuring platform compliance, maintainability, and production stability.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Possess a 'Can Do' attitude and be self-motivated.
- You will be able to establish strong relationship with IT and business, and demonstrate good management skills.
- Be responsive to clients/good client facing (PR) skills.
- Have the ability to "push back", challenge and enquire.
- Be calm, diplomatic and tolerant.
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relate confidently and adeptly to different individuals and groups, displaying flexibility with different working styles, cultures and ideas.
- Demonstrate good control and risk awareness.
- Ability to manage crises and handle stressful situation.
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Be presentable, thorough and honest.
For more information visit Technology Careers.