IT Data Analyst
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS UK
- 18 Okt 18
IT Data Analyst
The role is to lead a Data team designing and building components for strategic Reference Data applications within UBS. The development lead will provide technical leadership and manage the delivery of business requirements.
The Reference Data team is part of the Finance Risk and Data Services function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product Trading Agreement and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
• Recruit, lead and retain a team of engineers.
• Actively manage and constrain technical debt and other decisions that, in the long run, will serve us poorly
• Design and deliver high quality systems/applications within the Reference Data world spanning across multiple domains (Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book and Product)
• You will be working with a global team that has deep financial services domain expertise and collective experience of high quality delivery in a demanding environment. You will be expected to get up to speed with the domain and the standards of delivery quickly and ultimately be a significant contributor to the shared capability of the group.
• Ensure that adequate unit and integration tests are performed of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project's adopted standards
• Code, Design and Support Documentation
• Adapt to the Firm's Reference Data Model and Strategy keeping up with business and regulatory demand and change
• Ability to ‘own' and manage significant development tasks end to end
• Work closely and effectively with other IT teams across the Bank
A data Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions from small components, to entire applications, to owning the development of software solutions spanning multiple complex systems. Software Engineers will adhere to the established lifecycle methodology and practices, in accordance to project plans while carrying out their responsibilities.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?