Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned financial services firm, who are seeking an experienced cyber professional who can take charge on the development of a new IT Risk and Controls framework for their UK operations.
This is a unique opportunity to play a lead role in bringing fresh ideas to the firm's cybersecurity plan as well as build out your own team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of cyber experience, including exposure across all three lines of defence
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies and standards
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution
- Ability to manage and develop your own team
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org