Industrials Associate 1/2 American Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
- Market Leading
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Metis Search
- 15 Nov 18
An American Bulge Bracket Investment Bank is looking to hire an Associate into their Industrials team in London. We are currently searching for an outstanding candidate who wishes to join a market leading Industrials team. With operations in the America’s, Europe, Middle East and Asia they are a truly global platform focused on advising large cap transactions.
This Associate position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious professionals seeking to play a meaningful role in the banks continual growth, while gaining significant experience in M&A transactions. The Associate will be tasked with assiting in the execution of M&A transactions, including running due diligence, drafting persuasive selling memorandums, and working with the team’s Vice President’s and analysts in reviewing projection models and valuation analysis. The Associate plays a critical role in the deal team, which includes direct contact with key clients and buyers, while also working on new business development opportunities.
The successful candidate will require:
- Investment Banking experience within a leading Investment Bank, Boutique or Big 4 Accountancy firm's M&A Team
- Significant M&A transaction experience. Must have experience of seeing a transaction through the whole of it’s lifecycle.
- Ability to write compelling investment memorandums and presentations
- Strong client management skills
- Relavant sector experience
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to further their career at one of the world’s leading investment banking institutions. Please submit your CV through the portal below.