At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and
At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
As an IT & Information Security Governance Consultant, you will be responsible for capturing and articulating IT and Information Security Risks, and ensuring that appropriate controls assurance, compliance and reporting activities are conducted to enable effective identification and management of related issues and exceptions. You will undertake reviews of IT and information risk controls, oversee related remedial activities and make recommendations to management in order to make IT and information security controls more robust. You will additionally provide input into regulatory and governance returns, input into audit activities and management of resulting actions.
You will have:
- Significant experience of IT and information security management and governance standards (e.g. ISO27001, COBIT, ISF SOGP, ITIL)
- Significant experience of information and technical security within Financial Services
- Significant experience of risk management tools and methodologies
- Experience of IT and Information Security audit activity
- Experience of preparing formal documentation of risks and issues for senior management consumption
- Experience of regulations and legislation associated with IT and information security
- Experience of 3rd party relationships and the associated IT and information security risks
- Experience of IT architecture and infrastructure
- Experience of the systems development life cycle
- Detailed knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Expert level knowledge of industry best practice, good networks / links with external bodies and individuals in the same field
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant professional qualification or graduate calibre.
You will also be required to evidence the following;
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You’re commercially savvy, you think competitively and you’ll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
At M&GPrudential Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.