Information Security Analyst
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
• Ensure data integrity is maintained within the Identity and Access Management Systems
• Fulfill Information Security service requests
• Lead the evolution and implementation of our security incident and event management capabilities
• Lead the development of processes and implementation of technology to increase network security
• Build and innovate our security tooling and processes relating to detection and response activities Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- For the Identify and Access Management Systems
- Oversight of active reviews to ensure appropriate ownership; and the collating of evidence to support both internal and external audits.
- Ensure all reviews are completed on time, liaising with reviewers and review owners as required, and escalating where necessary
- Ensure the adequacy and completeness of access reviews
- Identify additional requirements needed to support access control standards
- Oversight of the Joiners, Leavers and Transfer processes
- To respond to and manage IT and Information Security service requests
- Incident response and management
- Provide timely day to day support for privileged account management system
- Proactive monitoring and analysis of information security system logs
- Fulfil service requests from the business and technology areas related IT Security and IT Security
- Deliver key BAU IT Security operational services and functions
- Pro-actively monitor information security systems alerts, configurations and logs to identify incidents and weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Operate and support the privileged account management system, and review the use of privileged to ensure it is controlled and appropriate
- Provide local management and support for the Privileged Account Management Systems
- Co-ordinate regular Information System Risk Assessments, refreshing old assessments and performing first-time assessments for new or changes to systems and or underlining processes
- Manage security incidents or weaknesses and managing incidents through to closure
- Analysing DLP alerts and ensuring timely investigations
- Weekly trend reports on key risks and KRI's/KPI's
- 2-years' experience in the operation and administration of Identify and Access Management systems
- 2-years' experience providing Information Security support activities and fulfilling service requests
- 2-years' experience Information and Cyber Security incident management including investigation and remediation
- Good customer facing skills, personable and approachable
- Demonstrable persuasion & influencing skills at all levels essential
- Strong stakeholder management
- Able to work independently and manage own workload
- Well organised / analytical & logical approach, with attention to detail
- Able to follow documented processes & procedures, and ensure compliance
- Able to communicate succinctly
- Strong and resilient character - able to overcome resistance
About Our Company
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic manner
- Flexible and reliable team player.
- Experience working with Advance Persistent Threat and SIEM tools
- Experience working with Data Loss Prevention tools
- Security knowledge / background essential (CISSP or similar)
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.