Information Security Officer (ISO)
London, England, Großbritannien
A leading Global Financial Institution are looking to bring on board an Information Security Officer to be responsible for the implementing and managing of the regional information security programme.
Candidates MUST come from a Financial Services background.
The key responsibilities in this role wll be:
- Implementing the Information Security Programme for the protection of information assets to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Overseeing risk management activities and drive information security initiatives
- Ensuring information security requirements are addressed when engaging new service providers and provide oversight over service providers' ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Working with IT to optimise security controls to reflect the continually changing threat environment
- Preparing and delivering Management Information relating to the Information Security programme
- Ensuring Information Security policy exceptions are managed using a risk based approach
- Performing 2nd level review of internal 1st level controls as defined in the Internal Control Framework
- Oversee the 1st line response to information security incidents and computer investigations
- Developing and test the local Computer Security Incident Response Programme (CSIRP)
- Performing security reviews of internal and emerging technologies
- Providing expertise and advice on information security matters
- Ensuring information security technologies and related procedures are accepted and integrated with business processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of seven years of experience, with a combination of risk management, information security and IT roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record and experience in successfully executing information security programmes.
- Ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of GDPR, ISO27000 and audit processes. Exposure to French regulatory environment is desirable.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines.
- Project management skills: scheduling and resource management.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop Information Security Risk team members.
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work related experience
Get in touch with Miguel Diaz at Eames Consulting now to apply or to discuss in further detail
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.