This is an excellent opportunity with a global Asset Management firm that is expanding their London office. The Institutional Sales Associate is a central position in the Distribution team, with the primary responsibility for supporting the sales process across the Nordic & Netherlands region.
Working closely with the Sales Director, the Sales Associate will have responsibility for:
- Undertaking research on target markets, identifying potential prospects and suitable strategies.
- Proactively coordinate meetings with prospects, clients and consultants
- Ensure marketing materials and RFPs are co-ordinated internally and have input into final messaging
- Building strong relationships with clients and maintain regular contact
- Pro-actively play an important role in system usage enhancement to aid business development
Our client is looking for a candidate that is keen to learn and progress within the business into a Sales Manager role. Key requirements include:
- Sales support experience in the investment management industry is essential
- Experience supporting institutional client markets
- Investment product knowledge and the drive to expand your understanding of investment funds
- Previous experience in the Nordic/Netherlands region would be a plus
- Regional language skills would be beneficial
- Industry qualifications such as the IMC/CFA, or willingness to study
Apply with your CV to hear further details about this Sales Associate opportunity.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”