Interim Global Head of Client Exits
- GBP850.00 - GBP950.00 per day
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Charles Levick
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
We are looking for a Director level individual as I have a long term interim contract function paying £950 per day. This is sat within the client environment of an Investment Bank. The function is to develop and build an off-boarding process for the bank and execute over 15 months.
We are looking for a Director level individual as I have a long term interim contract function paying £950 per day. This is sat within the client environment of an Investment Bank. The function is to develop and build an off-boarding process for the bank and execute over 15 months. This includes setting standards for the future state. Ideal skill set will be someone that has strong operational risk knowledge i.e. has run an operational risk function in an investment banking environment at Executive Director level.
This is a Global Head function that will be part of the senior management team
1) Developing and building out the infrastructure and framework to support the standardisation and simplification of the off-boarding process across all countries and product areas.
2) Ownership of 'Run the Bank' operations - Work closely with senior business managers & stakeholders and Functional Heads to ensure that the service meets agreed PLA's. Negotiate and agree internal PLA's to procure the appropriate services from Functional Production Groups.
3) Ensuring, through the design and maintenance of a robust service proposition, that the off-boarding offering can be delivered to meet the needs of the business and supporting functions.
4) Setting the standards and best practice against which off-boarding will operate and providing the local support and oversight as required.
5) Ensuring there is a design and execution plan for any service expansion to be rolled out in a controlled and consistent manner to facilitate off-boarding - in line with other dependencies such as the Global Commercial review and Global Standards etc.
Ensuring good quality management information is available to the customers of the service and act as point of aggregation for all exit related issues / initiatives