11874 About our client
We are working with a pioneering global mid-market firm who focusses on underperforming businesses. It works in a variety of situations where capital is required and provides financial and hands-on operational support for a successful turnaround.
It has worked with many large national and multinational companies and is an industry leader with a fantastic track record.
Due to its continued success and rapid growth, it is now looking to add a high-calibre Investment Analyst to its team. What the job involves
Your role as part of the investment team will involve:
Who we are looking for
- Reviewing new investment opportunities
- Performing and co-ordinating deal due diligence
- Negotiating and executing investments alongside senior team members
- Managing and supporting the portfolio companies through the turnaround process
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in business restructuring and trading administration
- A background in financial analysis that allows you to build integrated financial statements
- An interest in investing and business turnaround