A growing, dynamic and long-term investment firm is seeking to hire an Investment Analyst.
The firm manages a permanent capital base and has a long-term investment horizon, managing a highly concentrated portfolio of both private and publicly listed businesses spanning sectors and geographies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that follows an entrepreneurial, open and friendly approach.
- Conduct analysis of specific companies and industries to generate investment ideas
- Discuss investment recommendations with Portfolio Managers
- Build financial models, analyse financial performance, returns on capital and valuation
- Produce investment memorandums and presentations
- Keep research up to date for companies already in the portfolios
- Attend company meetings and industry conferences
- 2-4 years’ work experience as an investment banking analyst in a top-tier investment bank
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Preferably studying towards or have completed CFA programme
- Intellectually curious and passionate about business and investing
- Self-motivated, extremely diligent and willing to go the extra mile to produce meticulous work
- Strong academic record
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.