Investment Marketing Manager
- 75k + bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Market Mavens
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
This is a rare blank sheet opportunity where the individual can truly shape the role into their vision in an established business which plans to double in size over the next 3 years.
The company is a specialist investment fund manager working on behalf of institutional clients and pension funds with its main office is located in Central London and two other satellite offices in the UK.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Management of the media output of the Company across all platforms
• Preparation of press releases, relevant articles on investments, comments on government policy etc
• Working with the investment team to help in the preparation of reports to investors on a quarterly basis
• Assisting the directors in preparation of fund marketing materials.
• Communication with investors and potential investors
• Taking marketing enquiries and actioning them
• Managing a contact database
• Attend conferences/seminars
• Organise Company attendance at Industry events
• Venue sourcing and booking events.
• Marketing plan.
Key skills we are looking for:
• Proven marketing skills, preferably in a business to business setting
• Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with team members
• Organised and diligent
• Highly reliable and good on detail
• Interest in writing about the business and improving/innovating existing setup
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Able to represent the Company in external meetings
• Good professional skills on the phone and via email
• A desire to be part of a growing businesses seeking to reduce the impacts of climate change on the planet
Qualifications and experience:
Degree level education
At least 4 years relevant marketing experience in a financial institution