Investment Portfolio Compliance Officer
- £65,000 per year
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, UK Branch
- 11 Feb 19
We are searching for a team member for our Investment Portfolio Compliance team, which is part of the Investment Portfolio Compliance function. Our Investment Portfolio Compliance function covers all investment related compliance topics within AllianzGI’s process chain and stretches across various departments such as Trading, Operations, Client Services, Legal and Portfolio Management. The Investment Guideline team provides pre, post, and ex-post investment guideline coding services to our Global Portfolio Management teams. Additionally, this team more broadly supports the Investments Compliance function in developing reporting and monitoring tools for other Investment Portfolio Compliance subjects.
As an Investment Portfolio Compliance Officer, you are part of a cooperative Global Investment Portfolio Compliance team which works directly with Global Portfolio Managers in addressing queries and advising on technical matters, and will be responsible for providing effective, efficient, high quality, proactive compliance coding and systems development services that address both business and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible and primary focused on monitoring, analyzing and following up of AllianzGI portfolios to ensure investment guideline/mandate client, regulatory and internal investment compliance
- Being a bridge between Global Portfolio Managers and the Investment Portfolio Compliance team where knowledge is transferred between the two areas for a more efficient and compliant process
- Reviewing and commenting on Investment and Regulatory guidelines as and when Global Portfolio Managers may seek clarifications
- Setting up, administering investment accounts for Global Portfolio Managers and Compliance purposes
- Assisting Global Portfolio Managers and Client Account Management to better understand specific investment and regulatory constraints in a timely manner
- Developing and maintaining of the internal compliance system which holds details of the restrictions Global Portfolio Managers may query
- Investigating investment queries with a view to provide impartial analysis and communicate reportable instances to senior management
- Being involved in projects which aim to enhance the processes and systems between Global Portfolio Managers and Investment Portfolio Compliance
Experience & Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of financial instruments including derivatives as well as regulatory provisions across jurisdictions
- Significant practical experience of at least one industry recognised compliance monitoring system ie Charles River, Bloomberg, Aladdin, Sentinel, Thinkfolio, MIG21 etc
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Extensive experience in the Financial Services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Business, Finance or related subjects
- Team player and ability to build positive relationships internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Organizational Skills / Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently, but also a "team player"
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and spot issues proactively
We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is run by team spirit. We are an equal opportunity employer. Would you like to discover more about the role and AllianzGI? Would you love an international and diverse environment? Apply today!