Investor Relations Support / Database Analyst
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 36 South Capital Advisors LLP
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
A boutique hedge fund manager based in central London, seeks an Investor Relations Analyst for their Mayfair team.
- Preparation of monthly reports and marketing material, including data analysis, for investors and potential clients.
- Assisting with organisation of educational conferences, including preparation of conference materials, registration of attendees and other administrative tasks.
- Database maintenance including maintenance of investor records, performance information and other fund information within the client relationship management system.
- Maintain and update websites.
- Preparation of investor documentation re due diligence, requests for proposals, and online applications.
- Preparing ad hoc information for potential and existing investors.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills, including knowledge of macros and VLOOKUP.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, strong spelling, grammar and proof reading skills.
- Demonstrable ability to understand, analyse and articulate financial data and statistics.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Relevant Bachelor degree (commerce/finance) or similar.
- Experience in alternative investments, particularly volatility investing, options and tail risk.
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Foliometrics.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter below. In your cover letter, please state why you think you are suited to the role. Applications close 22 June 2018.