- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Mär 19
About the Company:
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Description of the Position:
You will be responsible for delivering software end-to-end, from liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams -- all ultimately to deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
• Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
• At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
• Experience with or interest in using TypeScript
• Experience with Angular 2-7 - the more in-depth your understanding, the better
• Experience with or interest in using HTML5 Canvas frameworks
• HTML5, CSS3, SASS
• Superior analytical and problem solving ability
• Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
• Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
• Ability to apply expert knowledge of web platform and technologies to achieve business goals and solve new problems in a creative way.
• Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
• Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
• Interest in UX and UI design implementation
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org