** Java software engineer(s) x2 ** Trading Unit ** build environment ** Cross Asset systematic Trading team ** London ** Compensation in this team is wildly regarded as “Highly Competitive” at all levels **
This is a Quant Driven Systematic Trading team looking for x2 numerical Java software engineers to sit within a ex-asset Trading unit! This is one of the most interesting build opportunities in systematic quant finance in Europe today! This is a small high achieving group of quant researchers / traders and numerical software engineers. You will be exposed to everything from the design and build of the trading engine, (trading) model implementation, execution, and the downstream processes. The team enjoy a casual but professional and driven working environment where colleagues collaborate, share ideas and work on problems together.
They have sign off to make two hires in this trading unit…
- Junior engineer – they are open to engineers straight from university through to people looking for their 1st job move.
- Mid or Senior engineer – engineers that have seen a few complex projects go live, through to tech leads or TL that enjoy the technical challenge over managing staff / or playing politics.
- Exceptional academics from a leading university – it is likely you will have studies Computer Science,
- This team also look for evidence of other achievements, such as, open source contributions or maybe coding competitions etc.
- Passionate software engineer – Java C++ or C#, Python. Their production environment is Java. You must have demonstrable experience coding in Java.
- Exceptional object orientated design skills – this team own their own code base – all members of the team will have full access to the entire code base!
- Experience building large scale complex systems in any environment – experience in finance is not requires for either role.
Please feel free to email me directly for more information or send a CV through for consideration.
Phone: +44 (0)7795 394 276